Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Zenspirations #12: Is Christmas Really Over??

I just re-located my craft studio to a different part of the house and found a couple of Zenpirations® drawings I manage to do during the Holidays.  This one I did a couple of days before Christmas.  I remember placing it inside one of my drawing pad and forgot all about posting if for Christmas day. Yikes!  

It is amazing to me, however, how fast the holidays seem to go by.  You do all this preparation for Christmas and then it gets here and is gone as fast as it came.  I find that as my daughter grows it goes even faster.  The wonder of Christmas morning fades a little and you do your best to hang on, but know that it is part of life.  Before you know it another generation will come by and hopefully you get a few more chances to experience the wonder through the eyes of child.  

Before




A month late, but with lots of love!  This is my Zenspirations® Christmas wishes!






Have a great day and if like me you're getting hit by a blizzard (Northeast) then be safe and warm!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment