Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Zenspirations Monogram "A" (Zens#29)

Colored
Boy was it a shock to me when all of a sudden on my lunch break at work and I grabbed a little square piece of drawing paper and drew this letter.  I had no thought or expectations and all of it sudden it all came together!

The short story is that I have been trying to draw the letter A in a Zenspiration style for the longest time and it was disaster uglier disaster.  I gave up!!!  What was different this time?  I think the fact that I did not have the book in front of me and I wasn't looking at anyone else's monogram as reference.  I just went with the flow and did not do too bad.  I did drew another just to reassure myself I could do it again.  :)ha!

With a yellow and blue gel pen I added some color.  Overall, I am please with my progress, maybe now I can move on and tackle the letter B!  Ahi!

Thanks for the visit and always remember that progress is better slow and steady than none at all!  Have a blessed day!

WonderingMindField

1 comment: