Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Zentangle Tile #22 (Tangle-Pattern.com String #6)


Tile #22 and part of my Tangle Pattern.com String Challenge is complete!   This is "String #6" in the Strings sections of Tangle-Pattern.com, which is run by Linda Farmer.

This string, as you can see on the picture below, had an "s" shape to it. I wanted to use tangles that were not to intricate and give the tile a unclutter look to it.  Some of my other tiles had one too many tangles :(

Tangles used are:

Bales - on this tangle I omitted the small dot in the middle.  I found it a little distracting.

Cadent - this particular tangle had very versatile style.  If you click on the link you will see a few variations to this tangle.

Tipple - I drew a variation that resemble bubbles.  This a great filler for those spaces you don't know what to do with.

Is always very relaxing to create these little works of arts.  Give it a try!  have a great day and as always thank you for visiting!

WonderingMindField




No comments:

Post a Comment