Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Zenspirations #15: Happy Valentine’s Day!

In the middle of a Blizzard warning and snowing since early afternoon….what can you possibly do?  Housework or artwork?  Mmmmm…decisionsThinking smile, not really.  I decided to do some artwork.  I have been very inspired by some YouTube ladies and today was a good day to create some new things.  It’s been a while and since it is not the best weather to go out for Valentine’s, I went to my studio and had some fun (hubby had to work today..Sad smile)

I started with a quick Zenspirations drawing with my new pen, Uni-ball Vision Elite.  II t is not a Micron but I was testing this pen on a mixed media project I will show in the future and liked the color, burgundy is really my favorite color.  With some drawing paper and a nifty pen I had some fun . Party smile

Happy Valentine

Happy Valentine’s Day to all who have love in their hearts. 

Have a safe and warm day and just give someone you love a hug and tell them how much they mean to you.  Thank them for being in your life and let them know that without them life would be just a little too lonely.

WonderingMindFIeld

No comments:

Post a Comment