Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Zenspirations #14: In a Bit of a Groove!


With my busy schedule I decided that I wanted to at least make time for more art, so I took a Strathmore 400 Series 6x8 and a pencil case with my Micron pens, eraser, pencil, and mini ruler and put them on my purse, ready for me to use whenever I have a few moments during the day.  Usually on my lunch break during my night classes, I heat up my little dinner and take out my pad and pens and just doddle.

I have been doing a lot of Zenspirations, by Joanne Fink lately and I  have been enjoying making all the dangles and practicing with my handwriting. I would like to incorporate more handwriting and I read somewhere recently that having a separate notebook to just practice with words is a good way to come up with new and different letter and quotes.  Let see if my purse can hold another notebook in it.  The poor thing will become a weapon pretty soon just with the weight.  :)

Have safe and wonderful day!
WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment