Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Zenspirations Monogram "B" (Zens #30)

Now I'll start with a quick post to show you how my progress with monograms is going.  Now I'm trying my hand at the letter B.  This one was easier to start and finish than the letter A.  As always I colored mine with gel pens and here are some pictures of a few B's I did!

I am going to try the letter C next and see it I can be a good student and finish my alphabet. :)

For information about Zenspiration click HERE and it will direct you to Joanne Fink blog where you can find all kinds of information.  I also have a Google Community dedicated to Zenspiration, where I would love you to join and share your Zenspirations!

Thanks for visiting and take great care of yourself...finding something to smile and feel content about is what gets you through the hard times!

WonderingMindField






No comments:

Post a Comment