Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mixed Media Card #5


For this card I used the following materials:
  1. Dylusions "around the corner" stamps.
  2. Dylusions "vibrant turquoise" spray paint.
  3. FolkArt:  yellow light, magenta, gray and berry wine acrylic paints
  4. Music sheet paper, dry wall tape strips, and modeling paste.
  5. Tim Holtz washi tape
  6. Black card stock.
For this card I decoupaged the music sheets, drywall tape, washi tape and stamped leaf vines to mixed media paper.  All of it was painted with the "vibrant turquoise" spray paint.  Because I wanted the hearts to be the focal point I did not do too much to the background on the right side of the card.

The hearts were decorated with the acrylic pains and I added dry wall tape and stamps to add texture.  Cut them out and glued them to the card.  The words were printed on white card stock and then cut out and glued to the card.  With a Uniball black pen I highlighted the words and hearts to give them dimension.  

I used a stencil and modeling paste to add more texture to the background.  I made this card to keep for when I needed to express my feelings when a loved one was going through a rough time.

Can thank you enough for stopping by and letting me share my passion with you.  Have a great day and always remember to express your creativity.

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment