Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Zentangle Tile #20 (Tangle-Patterns.com String #4)

Here is another one for the challenge!

This tile was created out of String #4 on the Tangle-Patterns website run by Linda Farmer.

Tangles I used are:
I do want to make a note on the tangle Peaoo.  I found this tangle in Pinterest®and the link came from a Chinese site.  Click on tangle word for the tutorial link.  I did, however, looked in the Tangle-Patterns site I did not see this pattern.

Anyhow, moving on, I happen to like it and it completed my tile nicely, I think??  :)

Remember for tutorials on the tangles just click on the tangle's word and it will direct you to the tutorial.   Doing this personal challenge is turning out to be fun, I am enjoying getting back to Zentangle®.

Thanks for visiting and as always find your creative joy!

Wonderingmindfield                                                                    

Click HERE for link on this string.



No comments:

Post a Comment