Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Zentangle Tile #21 - Challenge String #5

This tile started with an idea and ended with another :)  That ever happen to you guys?  I'm sure it has.  I love the tangle pattern "knighbridge," so I wanted to do this tile with just that tangle.  It did not come out as good as it was in my head but hey!! No judgement here, right?

I don't even know if the flower is an actual pattern or if it is what is the name. I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere but for the life of me can't think of it.

I followed the string lines and just tangle on knightbridge in different directions.  He great thing about Zentangle, there are no do overs, just continue on and see where it takes you.  I added some color with my gel pen and some shading and we're done with this string, on to the next!



Thanks for the visit and continue finding joy in the little things!

Wonderingmindfield

Click HERE for string link!

No comments:

Post a Comment