Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Zentangle® Tile #4

I created this tile in about an hour on a Saturday morning while my house was nice and quite while listening to “salsa” softly in the background.  I used some of the new tangles I have learned in the last week and also added a couple of individual doodles for fun.

Tangles Patterns Used:

  • Bubbles
  • Seaweed
  • Vines
  • Cubine
  • Knightbridge
  • Crescent Moon
  • Printemps
  • Btl Joos (S. Bartholomew)
 I must say the one thing I am learning about this Zentangle® is that I need to work small.  This tile is a little crowded but I did get some new “Apprentice” tiles that are a little larger, therefore, giving me a little more room.  The quality of the paper is a bit more cardstock feel but the micron pen work well with it.  These tiles come in a kit but can be found at Amazon and also at Etsy.

As always take care and look for your creative joy!
WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment