Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Etsy Shop Adventure

My new Etsy Shop is OPEN – WONDERINGMINDFIELD!!!  I am so terrified.  I have never put my crafts out there for others to buy or worst criticize them!!!  Go check it out if for no other reason than to be nice to me.  All the art is inspired by  Zentangle®**.

This shop is one of my bucket list items.  It is very difficult for me to open up or show others my art and crafts.  Sometime before the end of the year I decided that I needed to be more open and try to overcome my insecurities about my crafts.  This is a big step for me and whether I even sell one little bookmark or not, at least I took myself outside of my comfort zone, after all that is what living life is all about.

Thank you and as always be safe and find your creative joy!
WonderingMindFIeld

Etsy link:  etsy.com/shop/WonderingMindField


**Please remember that my Zen-Inspired works are inspired by the art of Zentangle®. The Zentangle® art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas and is copyrighted. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at www.zentangle.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment