Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Zentangle® Tile #6


I was cleaning out one of my many bags and found among some paperwork this tile. I completely forgot about it and thankfully I had written on the back of it the date it was created . 

Thanks to Jean Theurkauf, who was my first Zentangle® instructor, and who taught me that it is always important to write the date and maybe a short description, title or phrase to remind me what was happening of any special thoughts I had at the time the tile was created.  I wrote on the back of it when and where I created this tile, which was on my first class.  So technically this is tile #2 but I have labeled it # 6 the order published on the blog. 

The class was very relaxing and this is a very simple tile that I remember taking my time and feeling calm and relax while creating. I don't remember all the names but I will try to find them and then update this post.  
I believe now I am on an artistic road, since I started to find my art in obscure places..
Be safe and find your creative joy,
WonderingMindField


No comments:

Post a Comment