Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bookmark #3

I really wish spring would make an appearance already!  One thing I have learned from living in the New England area is that just because a season changes does not mean that mother nature is ready to change too.  She will do as she pleases and too bad if it is suppose to be Spring but still feels like winter.  Plus she does not care if we complain about it, either.

I was feeling kind of gloomy since it is a little cold, rainy and the sun just can’t win the battle with mother
earth, so I wanted to make something that would make me smile.

 I got my trusty stencils out (have I mention how much I loveee stencils!!) and found a flower to inspire me.  I finished this stencil in about 40 minutes.  I used the following tangles and colored it with Primascolored® pencils.:
  • Cubine – Zentangle®
  • Crescent Moon – Zentangle®
  • Ennies – Zentangle®
  • Kaleido – Sandy Batholomew®
  • Bubbles
One last note that stroke me as funny is that I do have some tangles I just can help myself using quite a lot in my work and one of them is the tiny bubbles I used on the background of this bookmark.  For some reason putting does tiny bubbles everywhere is very soothing to me and is like a little trance where nothing penetrates.

A little calm before the thoughts come rushing in, if that makes sense.  I just love these little bubbles, they make me happy!

Ok enough already, have a safe day and find you creative joy!

WonderingMindField : 

No comments:

Post a Comment