Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bookmark #2: “Pipe Dreams”

Bookmark #2:  "Pipe Dreams"
Here is my bookmark #2, which I created in about an hour and there is no real logic to it except I felt like doing stripes that then turned into pipes.  I was listening to the radio which was playing 80's music, I knowww...I'm showing my age since the 80's are my era.

Is funny how different songs bring different parts of your youth to mind and some of the dreams you had.  Life really takes you where it wants and how you embrace or reject the destinations it takes you to, depends on you. 

I called this bookmark "Pipe Dreams" because some of my dreams when i was younger where a little out of it.  I wanted to join the air force, marry a guy with long hair who would play the drums on a rock band and we would have one child and live the jet setting life!

The only think that came true was the one child!  Ha! Still love the husband I got even if he has a crew cut.

The tangles used in this Bookmark are (top to bottom):
  • Crescent Moon (SM)
  • Rain (Variation) (Z)
  • Cubine (Z)
  • Printemps
  • Double Florz (MB)
  • Bubbles
  • Hallibough (background thinner pipes) (Z)
Perfection is overated, I made two mistakes, which happens when you try to finish a drawing at 11:33pm.  Can you spot them?? 

Enjoy today and keep looking for your creative joy!!
WonderingMindField




No comments:

Post a Comment