Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Zentangle® Tile #5

I decided that I need to find a way to let some of the stress at work leave my brain.  This tile was created on a specially bad day at work when nothing was going right and everyone was on the edge.  The bank statement wasn’t reconciling, the salesmen needed help and the phone would not stop ringing and then lunch time was getting near and I was out of my mind.  So while looking in my purse for some letters I saw my little Zentangle® purse (see my previous: “Traveling Zentangle® Kit” and behold I found my break in this mad day.

One o’clock came about and I took a break.  Took a couple of deep breaths and finished this tile that was in the kit for the last couple of weeks.  I must say, in the half hour I had for lunch I was able to find a little calm in the middle of the storm.  I am really glad I created this kit and now I realize how important it is for me and my peace of mind that it stays always in my purse.

Here are the tangle patterns I used:
  • Webz (J.Theurkauf)
  • Cubine (Zentangle)
  • Hollybaugh (Zentangle)
  • Bubbles
  • Fyddle Head (J.Theurkauf)
  • Leaves Vine
  • Printemps (Zentangle)
  • Crescent Moon (Zentangle)
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment