Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

My New Art Community!

One thing I feel I'm missing from this blogging adventure of mine is the ability to see and learn from others.  I go to craft shows and art markets just so i can admire and get inspiration from other creative people.  It is really is amazing what we humans can do if we just focus our time and energy into creating some from our hearts and mind.  If we could only to do same with all the troubles in this world?!

In order for me to try to interact with other crafters and artists, I created an arts and crafts "community" at Google+.  I really like the Google format, it is more lean looking and the posts show better than it did on Facebook.

I am looking forward to seeing where this new social medium takes me.  Please go have a look, feel free to post and join.  Lets inspire each other!!!

Links Information:
WonderingMindField Arts & Crafts

Be safe,
WonderingMidndField

No comments:

Post a Comment