Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Zentangle® Class

Just a quick blog regarding a Zentangle® class I took with Emily Glasson, CZT from Lowell, MA.  Emily is a charming and enthusiastic certified teacher with great talent and I had a very nice time
taking her class.  I created this two tiles during the class and it really remind me how great it is to create tangles on the official Zentangle® tile.
 
In a lot of my recent art I have been using other types of papers and I really missed working on the official tiles.  The paper is such good quality and the tiles look so sharp and smooth.  My reason for not using the officials tiles more often is that they are little bit expensive, so I use them when I want to showcase a tile.  As a beginner that does not happen often, since I am still in the practicing stage.

I like taking these classes and encourage you to at least try it once.  With the right instructor you learn and relax at the same time!  Remember, you can go to the Zentangle® website and they have listed many certified teachers from all over the world.

Have fun and find your creative joy,

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment