Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Zentangle® Tile #10

Feeling rather whimsical!  I was going thru some stencils I had looking for an art journal moment of inspiration and instead I got a Zentangle® moment of inspiration…!  I got this set of paper stencils sold by Plaid® and there was my cute little mushroom.  A grabbed it along with an “Apprentice” Zentangle tile and this is the result of my detour inspiration.

    Tangles used:


      Bubbles  
      Hollybaugh  -  Zentangle®
      Leafvine
      Antz  -  Sandra Brandli
      Fiore – Jona Rogers
      Zig-Zag  -  Suzanne McNeil

Notes:
  • I started with tracing the stencil and adding the circles and the middle of the mushroom to give a more correct shape and look.  I then used different tangles to decorate the top and middle of the mushroom; hollybaugh, Zig-Zag, and bubbles.
  • The leaf vine follows.  Filled the bottom with it as if it was spreading.  They were colored in “peacock grees’ using a Prismacolor® colored pencil.
  • The last touch were the ants.  I saw the steps for this tangle I have been dying to use it for a while so while creating the vine I thought this was a good place to put those cute little critters.
This tile took about 40 minutes while watching “Grimm” the TV series.  Love that show!  Well hope you like it and as always thank you for visiting and never stop searching for your creative joy!

Wonderingmindfield

No comments:

Post a Comment