Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Zenspirations™ Art

Zenspirations #1
I am a subscriber for Sakura channel on  YouTube® and came across a interesting video by Joanne Fink where she shows her “Zenspirations™” method and techniques.  Instead of giving you a long explanation about this method created by Ms. Fink clink the link for the story behind her art:  ttp://www.zenspirations.com/thestory.

What I like about this artist is what a soothing and calming effect she has when speaking and describing the steps to create the art.  It really a matter of using string and small patterns she often refers to as “dangles.”

Is it like Zentangle®? My personal opinion is that philosophy is similar when it comes to using the method to relax and enter a meditate state while creating art.  One of the major differences is that with Zenspirations™ there is more use of color and words that with the Zentangle® method.  I think Zenspirations™ is just an evolution or extension of the Zentangle® method, a artist own personal interpretation and evolution of another artist.

Ms. Fink art reflects a more spiritual foundation but has she has said that she was inspired by the Zentangle® method.
“Zenspirations is the multi-faceted creation of designer/writer/spiritual seeker Joanne Fink. At its simplest level, Zenspirations is a way of enhancing any illustration by adding patterns to the spaces formed when the exterior lines are double stroked.”
“I LOVE the interaction of ink on paper” Joanne says. “The joy I get from drawing and lettering Zenspirations has INSPIREd me to GIVE of myself to help HEAL and TRANSFORM the world. Zenspirations helps me remember to look for God in the face of every person I meet, and to reach out to them in love.”
This is a great new way to develop more techniques for my art and I will continue to explore more and pass it along.  If you are interested in more about this artist and her method this is the video link for the video I watched to create my tile:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cuekq4lFUo

Have a great day and enjoy your creative journey.!
WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment