Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Zentangle Tile #12

Just a quick and easy tile this week!  I am trying to be more clean on my tile and not to cram too much into them.  I find myself putting too many tangles into just one little tile that my tiles have been looking a little crowded.

I took my stencil (yes, that word again!!) and traced it on a “apprentice” tile and went to town with some tangles.  I did realize with this tile that  need to get going on learning more patterns.  Sometimes I get so comfortable with a method or in this case some patterns that I keep using them over and over.  I keep using the little bubbles and still haven’t found the name for it!  Is to cute and versatile that it keeps finding its way into many or my creations.

I did find some great patterns on Pinterest® so I created a board to keep all the great patterns handy for practice time.  So it is time to get my binder out and explore some more patterns.

I did colored the flower shape with “tumbled glass” color market from Tim Holtz™ Distressed Marker, then drew my patterns in.  Sometimes is nice to create something simple and sit back and enjoy a quite moment in time.

As always, take time to find your creative joy and nourish your soul!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment