Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bookmark #5

I've been a little busy lately working on some handmade journals that I have been neglecting my Zentangle®!  But I have a few minutes of quiet while waiting for my last load of laundry to finish and decided to create this little bookmark.

I drew a large leaf then decorated with some tangles, then I took a red Prismacolor® marker and added some color.  I also used a black Sakura® Glaze pen and outline the leaf.

With the tangle "planteen" I surrounded the leaf and finished the bookmark with "shar" and the little leaves vines.  I did some light shading around the little leaves and along all the other tangles to add a little depth.

A quick and fun bookmark to relax me before having to fold my laundry.  Did I mention laundry is the one thing I hate doing the most? I don't mind doing the cleaning and the cooking, but laundry? NOT.

Anyway, I will add this one to my collection and hope you like it!  Be safe and always express your creative soul...

WonderingMindField


No comments:

Post a Comment