Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Zentangle Tile #13


The official Zentangle® tiles are really a of great quality.  The ink shows off so well and the texture is just yummy!  I only use these when I really want to created sometime for display.  I have a binder where I keep all my nicer tiles.  Grant you there are not that many but the I’m hoping to fill it up.

I just went with the flow on this tile I started with the ribbon on the middle and just added the pods on each side with some swirls.  If you have read my blog before or looked at some of the other tiles and are I’ve made you will know my obsession with stencils.  I’m very proud to say I did not use one on this tile!!!!  Yohoo for me!  I kept the tangles to a minimum and just enjoy the simplicity of the lines.

I got these plastic sheet inserts at www.cropstop.com (Zentangles® Supplies) and the pockets fit the 3 ®1/2 x 3 1/2 tiles perfectly.  The only think I had to due was trimmed the plastic sheet a little in order to fit my binder I have.  I wanted the sheets to be 8 1/2 wide from the tab on the left to the edge on the right.  The pages are thick, and the tiles look nice and clear.   The 144 tile packet is $15 and the 60 tile packet is $7.50. (If anyone knows a cheaper price please share!! 

I highly recommend them to keep your best tiles nicely protected to show off to friends and family.

Remember have fun and laugh with your heart.
WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment