Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Art Journal Page 16

Having a difficult day has a way of showing itself on everything you say or do at the end of that day.  I guess I’m not making any sense…it started with a very crazy day at work.  Everyone was at each other’s throat and nothing seem to go right.  Arguing, yelling and just difficult customers is a great start to ruin your day and after 8 hours it did not improved! 


As soon as I got home I took care of the family, went and took a long shower and closed myself behind my studio doors.  The result was a a little angry kind art journal page, or at least in comparison to the others. 

I took all kinds of different green shades and gesso and created the background first.  I had this piece of scrap of paper from an old book and glue it to the corner and from the same page took strips of paper and glued forming square around the page.  I also used my trusty drywall tape to add more texture.


“There are times when dreams can seem far and dark…But only our hearts will get us there…”

That’s my quote for this page because I do believe that in order to get through the difficult times we must let our hearts guide us and that the road to make our dreams come through can seem dark and far.  We need to make our own reality and let our heart guide us through the road to make those dreams come true.

Just remember to look at yourself in the mirror once in a while so that you do not loose sight of who you are.

Have a safe journey finding your reality.
WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment