Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bookmark No. 7

This book mark started as a scrapbook project that had to be re-purpose, that where the red streaks on the background come from.  I was making a cover for a journal and spill a little too much pain the paper that damage half the design I was working on so I cut it out and left the card stock on the side for a later day.  This was the result of that!  

These tangles and some oldies I love and two I been practicing lately.  In order to get inspiration for new patterns I created a board on my Pinterest® and is amazing how talented other people are.  Is crazy what they do with all these patterns.  I try to appreciate instead of running for the hills and never do a doodle again.  So out of my league, but they are awesome and all my respect and admiration to them!!!

Anyhow, enough feeling sorry for myself and here is another bookmark.  The patterns I used are (top to bottom):

Buttercup is becoming one of my favorite patterns to do...it's just so cute and easy to do, which is my favorite kind of thing!  To learn the steps click the link on the list.  Merry Weather I learned from another blog.  It looks complicated but once you learn the steps you just goes with the flow.  If I can do it, anyone can!

As always, be safe and fill your soul with creativity!

WonderingMindField



No comments:

Post a Comment