Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Zenspirations No. 2

I went to my nearest Wal-Mart to get some paper goods and as usual there is a big giant magnet coming from the school and office supplies that attaches itself to me and does not like to let go of me.  It is such a pain!! Yeah right!


Anyhow, I found this pack of gel pens for $4.98 and just had to have them.  So I bought them and the first thing I did was a Zenspirations drawing.  The picture does not shows the colors very well but I was very pleased with the result.  Three of the pens’ ink flow were not very good but all the metallic, and glitter ones where pretty good, the brand I bought was the Wal-Mart office supplies brand and it has 16 pens.

I have been doing a lot of these drawings as practice since I hope to be able to create some holiday cards with it.  I'm working up to monograms which look really nice and whimsical.  I really have enjoyed the videos on YouTube that have been created by Joanne Fink.

Here is my finished drawing #2:

Joy, joy to my creative soul!  Have a great day!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment