Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Zenspirations Page No. 1

I am back from vacation and I am refreshed and ready to go at it again!  I got to create and actually work on some new things I kept putting off and even managed to save a few drafts for the blog.  Internet was quite a struggle where I was staying so I decided to just save the draft and published when I got back home.

I while back I came across Joanne Fink's Zenspirations method and created a quick tile I posted on my blog. I really enjoyed creating the tile but had not had time to explorer this method more.  So after sitting by the pool and getting a little sunburn I took my sketch pad out and my Zenspirations Dangle Designs Workbook by Joanne Fink and this is the my first full drawing:


What I enjoy about this method is that color can be added in little spurs without overpowering the whole thing and give me heart palpitations from having to color the whole thing.  I will keep filling this sketch patch and show you my progress.

If you like Zentangle® this is another cool method to follow.  It is as relaxing and creative as the original Zentangle.  Hope you give it a try!!

Have a safe day and as always keep finding your creative joy!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment