Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Art Journal Page No. 18

I have no idea where I was going with this.  It started with trying a new technique with chalkboard paint and a new white pen I got and after the whole thing was finished and I was very proud of it, I tried sealing the page, that's when it went wrong.

You see sometimes I am not the most patient person and I thought that by using the heat gun i could speed things along.  Well I should have first tested the white pen first and not do all the work and then find out it smudges if you try to seal the work with clear medium.

After the mistake I took a step back and decided that i would keep the way it was.  i rather liked the foggy feel to it.  Very Halloween like! i really enjoy that holiday and this is me missing it, mistake and all.

Is about having fun...so keep creating and always find the positive in your creative accidents.

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment