Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bookmark No. 8


Ok! So I was on vacation and took some paperback with me to read.  You know the ones you take in the hopes that your family will leave you alone for a few minutes in order to try to catch up.

Anyhow, I was reading along and realized that I never packed a bookmark with my books!  The horror of a reader!! The worst was I did not even have a store receipt to use as a bookmark.  

Then I thought, "hey you have some craft supplies with you (yes I did, don't judge!), let's Zentangle® a bookmark for the blog and then use it!  So here is what I created sitting my the pool in 30 minutes or so, too relax to keep good track of time.

The top pattern is a new one I just learned while on vacation and it is called "beeline."  If you click on the link you can see the steps created by Maria Thomas, who is the creator of the Zentangle® Teaching Method.  I like the square dimension you can create with some shading.

The other patterns are called:
  • Golven (Marlet)
  • Kaleido (S. Batholomew)
  • Crescent Moon (Zentangle)
  • Jump (Suzanne McNeil)
Quick and fun little project...a perfect start to a relaxing day. Keep creating and always find time to relax and create.

WonderingMindField


No comments:

Post a Comment