Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Zentangle Tile #14

During my much needed vacation I took some of my goodies with me and created a few things.  One thing I wanted to do on my vacation was to fill my journal with a bunch of new tangles I had learned and incorporate them on my Zentangle-inspired art.

I created this tile while sitting watching "House" during a very rainy day with lighting and thunder raging on outside.
The tangles I used (from right to left) are:
  • Shamber (Lori Howe)
  • Cadent (Zentangle) - top
  • Crescent Moon (Zentangle) - middle
  • W2 (S.McNeil) - right/bottom
  • Merry Weather (Sandy Hunter)
My favorite here is "merry weather" which is the tangle on the right side with the round shape.  I learned the tangle from a sheet I found on Pinterest® Sandy Hunter. 

It is a neat pattern that looks harder that it really is to make. Instead of posting the sheet click the word "merry weather" for a link to the steps of how to created this tangle by Sandy Hunter, CZT.  Ms. Hunter shows a few variations of this pattern that are sure to give your tiles a boost.  

I'm really enjoying the learning process and there are so many talented people out there creating some really cool patterns, the possibilities are endless.

Keep creating and be safe!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment