Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Zentangle tile No. 15

I was in an ocean mood, I guess it has to do with coming back from vacation.  I have been practicing some new tangles and started this tile with BTL Joos (left side) and decided to just go with it and the end result was a under water mini garden.

The tangles I used are:

BTL Joos
Fesce (Zentangle)
Tootsiemoon (Alice Hendon)
Doolee Do (Ksenija)
Buggee (Texasdoxiemama)

In this tile the new tangle I learned is "doodle do".  I am not sure if this is an official Zentangle pattern but I saw the tutorial on Tanglepatterns.com® (link) and wanted to try it out.

This is a simple and quick tile which I completed while waiting for the laundry to finish.  Yes! I was doing laundry during my vacation because I do go on vacation on a budget and like to have clean clothes!

I find it so relaxing to do this on my vacation without all the craziness of daily life.  I try to take advantage of the little time I have and create as much as possible.

Have a great day and keep creating for your soul.

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment