Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Zenspiration No. 4

Ever find yourself learning a new art or skill and not been able to stop?  This little houses are my new obsession!   I keep drawing them and need to stop (maybe).

I finally got the hang of drawing them and really loving how they turnout.  The dangles just keep everything so dreamy and fun that it is had to stop.  I will definitely keep incorporating more writing.

Joanne Fink, creator of Zenspirations is a very talented calligrapher and she incorporates a lot of writing with her Zenspiration art.  She seems like a very nice and spiritual person and her art is really beautiful.  I will keep my practicing going and express myself through the use of words in my art.

The importance of words is taken for grated but it is what set us apart and how we communicate and express ourselves.  They can bring joy or sorrow, happiness or sadness and words can nourish our soul.

"Love, Peace and Family" are what my soul needs the most..What does yours needs the most?  

Have a great day and remember to always thrive for creative joy!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment