Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Zentangle Tile No. 16

A quick tile to start for start of the day!  I’ve been trying to practice both my Zenspirations® and Zentangle® so every time I learn a new tangle I try to practice on a tile to get better at it.

Mind you is not the easiest thing to do on my busy schedule but I try to always travel with some king of journal on my bag.

I got a new journal I'm loving and will show you soon with a pocket on the back where I store a couple of tiles and blank bookmarks to create on the go.  It is specially great when you are having a stressful moment and just need to take your mind away for a few minutes, you are ready to go with you Zentangle or Zenspirations.

God know I have many stressful moments so creating these tiles is an almost every other day occurance!

On future blogs I will try to post picture of the string or initial outline I use to create the tile or any other so everyone can see my starting point.  Here is my 16th tile for my Zentangle® practice.

As always I hope you get inspire to create..it’s the little things that make life more interesting.  Be safe!

WonderingMindIFeld

No comments:

Post a Comment