Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Zenspirations No. 5

Zenspirations® method is turning out to be really enjoyable creative medium for me.  I enjoy the way I’m able to introduce colors into some of my drawings and the use of gel pens.  You really can't mess up this form of drawing (at least not too much).  As I said on my previous Zenspirations post, I have been using the Joanne Fink, Zenspirations Workbook and this is another drawing I practiced!

I did photo distressed the background since I am using the image on a journal card for my scrapbook.  The colors on the patterns is from some gel pens I got at Wal-mart at their office supplies department.

I can't seem to stop doing these...they're fun and make me smile, imperfections and all.

“Practice makes perfect” it’s been said but for me in art perfection is overrated.  Is the journey of the practice that carries the joy, because perfection is an illusion.

Find your journey and enjoy every moment…

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment