Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Zenspirations No. 3

Another try at practicing my Zenspirations®.  I am trying to practice at least everyday for a few minutes so that I can incorporate this method in my crafts.  My goal is to fill all 24 pages of my drawing pad with all kinds of practice patterns and Zenspirations®.

This is drawing no. 3 and I was practicing with columns and trying to find more patterns to decorate them and adding more lines and squares.  Another thing I'm trying to do is practice with different color mediums.  The Sakura® gel pens have been my weapon of choice but I have a very nice set of Prismacolor pencils I can wait to start using to see if it will work better.  I like the gel pens but I keep forgetting to wait for drying time and in a few occasions you will notice some little smudges from my hand landing on wet ink. I really need to be a little more patient!

Here is my Zenspiration® Drawing #3:

This little house looks like is crying some tears.  Total accident...I was in a very good mood when I drew it.

Keep creating and be kind to your soul…

WonderingMindFIeld

No comments:

Post a Comment