Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Tangle Journal

I’ve been working on creating my own tangle journal and just about done with it, but I have been trying to find the right paper to print my pages on.  I really like the way is coming out and hopefully will soon be able to show it to you all soon.  In the meantime I have been using a Moleskine® storybook notebook to draw tangles I like and learned.

What I like about this notebook is that the pages are thick enough that the ink does not bleed through so you can use both sides.  Another great feature is the boxes it has on every page.  It has 4 boxes lined horizontally on every page and next to every box is a blank space where you can write the name of the tangle, creator or any another short notes you might want to add.  The boxes are not big, but I find them to be just the right size to draw just the tangle.  The notebook has your typical Moleskine features; the back pocket, ribbon bookmark and it is hardcover.

The reason I am creating my own is that is it of course more economical, the Moleskine is about $14 at Amazon, which is the cheapest I have found.  This particular notebook is 5" x 8-1/4", it has 4 frames per page, 104 pages and the paper weight is 1655 gsm/111 lb.; FSC Certified Paper; Acid-Free (pH Neutral).  I really love it and wanted to share it with everyone.

Leave me a comment or post and let me know what you use and how it works for you.  Thank you for reading my blog in this little corner or Cyber space and as always be safe and enjoy your creative journey.

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment