Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Zentangle Tile #9

I had an idea about flags (I know, weird) and this is what I came up with.  I learned this cute new tangle called Coil and wanted to try it out, so flag is the first thing that came to mind.  So while watching an episode of "The Blacklist" I created this tile.

There is a happy accident on this tile and it is "tux."  I do not know if this is similar to any other pattern but in this case it was created out of necessity.  I did not want to start all over, this was my last tangle.  I was on the earliest stages of the tangle "planateen" when I messed up the curved line.  I look at it and decided to improvise by adding some extra lines and dots and tux was born (I will write up the steps and post the tutorial on the blog soon).

This was the first time I had to tell myself to just work with what I had and not to worry too much and just enjoy the fruits of my labor.

This is a breakdown of the tangles I used for this tile.  
Be safe and keep searching for your creative joy!

WonderingMindField






















No comments:

Post a Comment