Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Zentangle Tile #8


The other day I saw some art work with paisley and I thought that was the one shape I had not tried yet.  I have bed sheets with this design so how do I draw it?  Well let just say it took me a few tries.    The buggers looked a little too much like...well, somethings are best left to the imagination.  I knowwww, now I put the thought in your head.  Anyhow, I will continue to practice and hope to get better.

Some of the tangles I used are: (starting from the left)
  • Double Forz (Variation) – Margaret Bremner, CZT
  • Printemps - (Z)
  • Leaf Vine
  • In and Out – (SM)
  • Bubbles
  • Keiko – (Z)
  • Paisley
By the way I created this tile while waiting for the clothes to dry.  Multi-tasking!  My life in a nut shell.  Take care and always look for your creative joy…

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment