Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Zentangle Bookmark #11: “Sea Horse”

Boy! you know you have a problem when you keep putting your art supplies away and then can’t find them for the longest time.  I had this stencil which I got about a year ago and put away for later use; the problem I forgot I even had it!  I don't know smile 

Needless to say I was looking for some printed cardstock I had in some folders and there it was the stencil, among my cardstock.  Well I guess it’s never too late to create.  I always have bookmarks around my craft/office studio, waiting for inspiration to strike and in this instant it was Zentangle®.

Materials:
  • 6 x2 bookmark
  • dictionary page
  • pencil
  • Micron® pen
The only hardship on this piece was trying to do the patterns on such little spaces, but with some shading it worked out well.  This bookmark will make a nice reading companion this week.   I am reading “The Shadows” by JR Ward.  So let the adventure begins.  I love her Black Dagger Brotherhood Series and I hope this one does not disappoint!!

Thanks for visiting and remember that joy can be found in many places!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment