Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Zentangle Tile #19: TanglePatterns String #003

http://tanglepatterns.com/2012/06/tanglepatterns-string-003.html
Here is a tile I created using the tanglepatterns string #3 Linda Farmer's Tangle Patterns.com has published.  This time I learned from my last tile and decided to only pick 4 patterns and try not to overcrowd the tile too much.

Click on the caption for String 003 and it will take you to TanglePatterns.com.  Give it a try and see what you can create.  The great thing about Zentangle is that there isn't any right or wrong just where your creativity can take you.

Here is my take on string 03.


Since I ran out of Zentangle® official tiles I got an alternative tile I purchased a few months back.  This tiles are acid free and are made by Peter Pauper Press Studio Series Artist’s Tiles.  The are by no means the same quality as the official Zentangle tiles, but in a budget pinch they are not bad to work with, plus they are less than $5.00 at Amazon.

For this tile I used the following tangles:

     Shard – Zentangle® Pattern
     W2 – Suzanne McNeil
     BTL Joos – Sandy Bartholomew
     Merryweather – Sandy Hunter

Have a great day and remember to hug a loved one today for no special reason, just because they are in your life. 


WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment