Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Art Journal Page No. 22

Started this journal pages because I wanted to use some stamps with a skeleton theme on it.  I 20140905_220739started with red acrylic paint and did stamping with a few stamps I have. (Pic.#1).  Then I had to leave for school and when I got back I realized I had no idea where to go from there in order to finish the page.  I had no real inspiration so started to just do some writing and left the page alone again.  Did some Zenspirations instead. Nyah-Nyah

A couple of days later I found some images on online and found this really cool skull image and inspiration struck me! Let create a Mexican skull in honor of Halloween. 



I downloaded the image then with carbon paper traced the image into the page.  I used Sakura Permapaque fine point marker to outline the image.  I then used Folkart HD Paints to color the skull.  I really like these paint because they give a oil pain look to the image (it looks better in reality). 

Unfortunately I believe these paints are discontinued, I got my paints a couple of years back and thankfully I stocked up.  Thank goodness they have a long shelf life.

I finished by outlining with black and silver Sakura Permapaque and here is the finished product:

Always trust inspiration is just around the corner or a few mouse clicks away as in this case.  Be safe and always inspire your soul...

WonderingMindField



No comments:

Post a Comment