Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Art Journal Page No. 24

I have mentioned the Folkart® HD Paints that unfortunately have been discontinued, and lucky me I had bought a bunch of them before they were taken of the shelf.  The are creamy and they have high shine to them that makes them have an oil look to them without the smell and the long drying.
Materials and notes:
  • Dictionary paper paste it to the background.
  • Reeve’s Acrylic paint: Viridian to color the background.
  • Conte a Paris to draw the outline of the flower, plants and butterfly.
  • Permapaque™ Sakura Marker to trace the outline after I was satisfied with the layout.
  • Folk Art® HD Paints:  Engine Red, Yellow Citron, Magenta and Turquoise. To paint the flowers and butterfly.
  • Sakura® White Gel pen for the writing.
The last thing I did was write some inspirational works on the leaves of the plant next to the flower and a little message on the corner with the gel pen.

This was a quick and easy page done in an hour and half while listening to some music and just enjoying the quite in my studio.

Keep safe and enjoy the calm…

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment