Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Zenspirations #9

Alright another Zenspiration drawing I made recently while sitting quietly waiting for my husband to come home from work.  I really enjoy the few minutes I get sometimes at night, with the house nice and quite.  There is such tranquility in spending a few moments in the quiet, specially after a few stressful weeks that have felt like a mini tornado.  Now after a few weeks of anxiety and stress I can finally take a breath and a slow deep breath!Rainbow  I decided to just draw something that would reflect what a few moments of quiet means to my mind.


It is time to regroup and remember to make time for quiet.  I know I sound like a fortune cookie , but I guess is better that medication. Sick smile

Enough self pity, hope you like the drawing and I can’t say enough about how much I like all my gel pens and the Zenspirations.  It's fun and very relaxing.  A big thank you to Joanne Fink, the creator of Zenspirations it has been a mind saver!.

Have peace and enjoy the quiet...

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment