Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Art Journal Page 21

My daughter and I were talking about setting up a travel fund so that some day we could take a trip to Europe.  This is a dream we both have had for a long time and hope to some day be able to make our dreams come true. 

Her dream place is London and Paris.  London has also has become one of my favorites since that country loves crafts.  They have some pretty cool craft magazine and supplies are to die for. My dream is to visit both Spain and Italy as well so I better start that fund, pronto!!  Here is the journal page our dream inspired!!

Some of the materials I used were:

  • Tim Holtz Distressed Stains
  • Dictionary paper for background
  • Inkadoo Marble stamps to add the cracks in the background
  • Bubble wrap for the circles.
  • Tim Holtz paper (washi) tape at the edges
  • The lady stamp was a flea market find and it did not have a label! Sorry!!!
  • I used some letter stencils to write the words.  
New York happens to be one of my favorite places and luckily I only live about 4 hours away from it and have been able to visit a few times.  My husband and I love it at Christmas time.  Is full of life and so many different people, shops and theaters.  I have been lucky to see a few shows as well and hope to back soon.  My favorite Broadway show is the "Lion King." Beautiful production!

If you are lucky enough to travel to your dream places then let it inspire you and enjoy every minute of it. If your dream still not realized, then like me look at pictures and travel with your mind and creative soul!

Be safe!

WonderingMindField


No comments:

Post a Comment