Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Zenspirations #7

I have been posting a few drawings lately from my Zenspiratiions® sketch book and if you like more information click here, and you can see Joanne Fink’s blog and more information about her books.  I drew this one a while ago during a plane ride from Florida and really went all out with the color.  I just took a bunch of gel pens and went to town with coloring as many block as I could. 

You know how boring plane rides can be and this kept me busy and stress free from thinking I was inside a few tons of machinery that was flying at a very high speed.  Really, we humans are crazy if we stop to think about.  Mad Geniuses!!  At 6:30 am I was in Florida and at 10:40am I was across USA in Massachusetts!  Crazy!! But I still love to travel, don’t you?

Be safe and keep creating!!!!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment