Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Zenspirations #8

Along the Zenspirations theme I wanted to start practicing for a small greeting card set I want to create for Christmas gifts.  The set should be about home and these little houses are my obsession lately.  I tell you I can’t stop making them.  They are easy and have many possibilities for colors and lines that just bring a smile to your day.

The addition of the tree is to add more whimsical elements to the card and lets face it is another shape to add patterns to it and more glitz with my metallic gel pens (“The Write Dudes®).

This first picture is my drawing as I started coloring with the gel pens.


My finished little house!



Keep creating and remember that “Home is Where the Heart is!!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment