Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Zenspiration-Inspired Journal Cover

If you have been vising my blog you probably notice my recent obsession with Zenspirations by Joanne Fink.  Well I decided I should have my own “Zenspirations Journal”".”

I found this paper kraft journal at Barnes and Nobles at the clearance shelf for just $5.98 and I just had to have it.  It is the perfect travel size for me and I can know just whip out my journal every time I feel like drawing some Zenspirations.  The paper quality is pretty good so I can use my Micron and gel pens without
worrying too much about bleed through to the next page.  I can’t use the back side but I prefer to use only one side of the page, that way nothing comes trough from behind the page.  After all this journal has like 180 pages so plenty of pages to draw on…Perfect!Winking smile

Of course after looking at the cover with just the words SKETCH on it I decided it needed some pizzaz.  Took out my Micron and went to town with my dangles.  I drew a rod then used the letters and drew dangles all around.  This is the finished cover and I don’t think is too bad.  It makes me smile! 



For more information about this method visit the Joanne Fink blog or go to YouTube and look up Sakura channel.  They have all kinds of videos featuring Ms. Fink and the Zenspiration art. 

Many blessings and remember to have a little fun!

WonderingMindField

P.S
Checkout my Google Community:  WonderingMindField https://plus.google.com/communities/105963364307627528020?utm_source=chrome_ntp_icon&utm_medium=chrome_app&utm_campaign=chrome

No comments:

Post a Comment