Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Zenspirations #22


More Zenspirations experimenting.  Lately incorporating words into my drawing and mixed media art has been a new way to express my thoughts and bits of wisdom.  With Zenspirations there are more chances to use handwriting in the art.

This particular drawing I created in the span or two days.  I wanted to have more patterns and curves.  The coloring as usual was done with an assortment of gel pens.  The dangles where all drawn with a Zakura Micron Pen # .05.

"It is better to have a heart without words, than words without Heart.."

I like this quote because as a person that words do no come easily to (unless I'm writing them) it is important to know that it is your actions that come from your heart that speak the loudest.  I can write my thoughts down or express my feelings better if I write them, but have a hard time telling those close to me in words what I'm feeling or thinking.  This is why I like doing this blog because I can express myself through my work and put down in words my thoughts or feelings about it.

I have found that the art community, especially crafters are a generous and giving bunch that accept and connect with you without prejudice or judgement.  Thank you for letting me express myself in this little corner of the World Wide Web and always remember there are others who will love to connect with you without judgement or prejudice.

Have a great day!
Consuelo
WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment