Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Zentangle Tile #17: Tangle Patterns String Personal Challenge!

Back in January, I posted on my a blog about starting my own personal Zentangle Challenge.  Well life had many other ideas that got in the way and I honestly forgot about it until I saw the post while re-arranging my blog.  Well we can't have that!

I am following the strings published in the Tanglepatterns.com website by the wonderful Linda Farmer, CZT.  If you have not visit her website please do so, it is jam packed with tangles, string, and many other Zentangle related information.  If you go to the "strings" section and then to the last page you will find the first string published, which is where I am starting this challenge.




(click here to be directed)

You can also purchase Linda's e-book where she has all the strings and most of tangles offered in her website for a very affordable price.


I have been a little out of practice with the Zentangle, but hopefully I will be able to make more time for this great artistic venue.

Have fun and a great day and as always it is your creative soul that needs to be set free!

WonderingmindField

No comments:

Post a Comment