Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

MixMedia Card #4

Well another day, another card and more fun making these cards.  They are much quicker
than doing an art journal page which makes them perfect for art on the hurry.  Like cards 1-3 this one also has a heart theme.   I've been debating whether each series should have four or five cards, so we'll see where my mind takes me, maybe just four cards per series.  

I do have an idea for my next set, to use dresses and let my inner fashionista come out!  Well, at least I hope...!  I only own one dress so what do I know!

Moving on...Here is the list of materials I used to create this card:
  • Mixed Media Cardstock: Strathmore 400 Series
  • Crafters Workshop Stencil:  TCW473s Mini Texturized Stencil
  • Andy Skinner Stencil: Industrial Elements - Andy107
  • Tim Holtz Layering Stencil: Chevron and Eye chart
  • Dylusions: "further around the edge" DYR34513
  • Book pages scraps
  • Tim Holtz paper washi tape
  • Modeling paste
  • FolkArt HD Paints:  Magenta. licorice, yellow light, cayman blue, and yellow citron
  • Cosmo Cricket Tiny Words stickers
 Have a great day and remember to always find your creative joy!!!

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment