Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

"White on Black" - Zentangle Large Tile

This bit of Zentagle® I found among a box of scrap paper!  How did it got there is beyond my wondering mind.  I swear my short term memory is practically non-existent and my long term wants to take a vacation.  Anyhow, I do remember creating this drawing in the beginning of my discovery of Zentangle®.  

I used regular black card stock and a Sakura™ White gel pen.  I’m not a big fan of many white pens and this one is not necessarily my favorite.  You do have to be careful of smudging and not putting your palm on the ink unit it dries.  This is the main reason I don’t use black paper or tiles often.  Still trying to find a good white pen!  If anyone has any good recommendations, I would greatly appreciate the comment.  Black tiles are fun and is something I want to do more often if I can find the right pen or pencil.

Have a great day and as always take care, create with your heart and remember that perfection is an illusion because there is beauty in imperfections.

WonderingMindField



No comments:

Post a Comment